Wednesday 3 December 2008

Media Addons v4

I'm busily putting the finishing touches to version 4 of my English media file - you can find links to version 3 here on the SI Games forums.

I've found these really add some value to FM09, but I'm kind of reaching the limits of what my resources and/or patience can achieve. I've added 401 journos so far, and would like to get it up a bit further (oo-er)... but I need help!

Do you live in England? Do you have a local newspaper lying around? Do you listen to a local radio station? If so, I'd love to know these details:
  • The name of the paper / radio station / magazine / fanzine etc...
  • Where/when/how often it's published
  • Does it have any bias towards a particular club, or it does it cover a whole town/city?
  • Who writes the football articles!
  • Any details - their nationality, favourite club...
Any willing parties should comment on this blog with details, and I'll get them added for the next version. With a bit of help, I can push this on a bit more and we can add a little more value to FM09 and beyond! I'd really, really appreciate any help people can give, and it will only take a few minutes of your time - you can submit comments anonymously, so you don't have to even worry about registering here or anything!

No comments: