Wednesday 19 November 2008

English Media File for FM2009

Well, version 1.1 of my labour of love is up and running, and you can download it here. It adds more media sources, and some real journalist names - gives a bit more meaning to those press conferences!

Anyway - I hope you like it. For best effect, you should be running ALL the English leagues - and if you do not select them for a game, you should disable these two files in Preferences. You'll need to start a new game for the tweaks to take effect as well...

2 comments:

Martin White said...

I bet that took alot of time.

Nik I want to add your blog to my followed list but cant see an icon on your blog to do so, any help on that ?

N.R. McLaren said...

No idea mate :(

I think I can add them manually in the 'dashboard', but to be honest I use Google Reader to follow all the blogs I want to keep track of...