The Topics of Discussion:
- The differences between Beta and Live GWs - a moderators viewpoint.
- FML support and the influx of tickets at the launch of a gameworld.
- Short-term mentality problems and outcry to switch GWs this early in release.
- Overview of Federations: What happens if the FA you'd like is full?
- FM Live's main strength - the community and spirit of good-natured competition
In other news today, it's really great to see more and more FML Blogs popping up as the game goes live to paying customers across (most of) the world. I've updated the blogroll with 11 new blogs (some newer than others!), so get down there to the right and check them out!