Monday 18 February 2008

If you wanna be a record breaker...

So someone asked about records - as I said in the history blurb, FML records everything you do, ever, for posterity and banter usage, and the team/player performance is no different.

Now, I'm not in the business of doing people's scouting for them (not unless there is a fee involved, of course - another hint of a future feature there...), so I've blanked out all the player names here!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So as you can see - everything you could wish for really. I'll also show off the Player History page as well - not for one of my players, obviously, and not for anyone you won't be checking out anyway!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The stats at the bottom for presenting success rates as percentages are a massive step forward from vanilla FM, in my opinion, and I really hope to see them appear in FM09. For me, they've overtaken attributes in usefulness - it's all very well a player having 19 for passing, but if he's not going to fit into your tactics... Also, if your DCs have good heading/jumping attributes, but are failing to win a decent % of headers, you know there's probably something wrong with your tactics.

No comments: