Monday 26 May 2008

Season Start...

The new season in GW4 starts tomorrow night at 8pm BST, which means that the FAs get locked down tonight at 8pm. After that, no-one can join or leave an FA, so all our new FA organisers can finally stop chomping at the bit/bricking themselves and get to work.

By 8pm tomorrow, all the promotions and relegations have to be sorted and next season's leagues ready to launch. Maybe they want to get the cups going as well - I, on the other hand, can put my feet up at last and enjoy not having to fuss about too much!

The Blades rebranding with actual Blades continues apace, with more news. This season's real-life loanee from Reading, John Halls, has been added to the mix and will give cover at right back. I've decided to enter a Blades-only side in the DFA Reserve League and League Cup... Still only 10 Blades so far though :s

3 comments:

jeej (Gav) said...

Great blog mate!

Just started my own to journal my escapades in GW7, take a look and if you want to put a link to mine on yours, that would be great. There is already a link to yours on mine...

http://lastdaysofbeta.blogspot.com/

N.R. McLaren said...

Ironically, I was just coming on to post your link in my blogroll, when I saw there was a comment to moderate...!

Andy da dudester Coburn said...

Even I would settle for signing a blade, hell i'd settle for a wednesday player at this point.

Now you know this getting serious!