Tuesday 6 May 2008

Been Busy...

Sorry for the lack of updates on here - I've been busy in the real world. I had some big experiments at work, which I'd been awarded beamtime for. Which was nice, but they forgot to tell me, so I had a week's warning of a shedload of work.

Twice. And the wife's been busy and I've been helping out a lot.

Anyway, I'll try and get some proper updates up soon. I've been in and out of FML for the past couple of weeks, not getting much time online. This has been worsened by my normal poor start to the season - 2 wins from the first 8 games in the league, though luck seems to be turning my way. My last game was a 4-3 thriller against Beitar Katamonim, who had 2 disallowed and missed a penalty (I think)... And my winner was an own goal! Hehehe... That had been preceded by a tight 1-0 win over Mark Percox's excellent Liverpool side - Mark was busily commenting on my tactics (I'm playing an unconventional 4-3-3 as I'm determined to score some goals for once!), and failed to spot I'd switched to a 3-5-2, which decimated his 4-1-2-1-2... He missed a penalty as well!

No comments: