Tuesday 17 June 2008

5 Beta Places in GW4 up for grabs! - ALL GONE, SORRY!

DUE TO DEMAND AND ME BEING BUSY LATER, I'VE CLOSED THIS COMPETITION SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE - PLEASE DON'T ENTER, AS I HAVE NO MORE SPACES...

Hi all,

Well - good news today. SI are likely to be topping up the FML gameworlds soon through a refer-a-friend scheme, and as all my off-line friends have wives who would kill me if I got their husbands addicted to FML, I've asked for and been given permission to make my 5 places available here, on this very blog.

Be aware that if for any reason SI decide not to go ahead with the scheme, or that they don't want me doing this, then I won't have any places to give away after all. Also, you can only have 1 beta place, so if you already have a place, then please don't be applying for one. I will vet all the winning entries, and verify them with SI...

No comments: