Tuesday 3 June 2008

Mod Day 2...

Well, on Thursday I (and many of the other FML mods) get to travel to London to meet up with the SI and Sega guys for a day of eating pizza and talking shop - if anyone has any questions they want answered, post here and I will see what I can do, if they are sensible questions. I'm a relatively boring guy, so I'm unlikely to ask daft questions!

What will be a highlight this time is that I'm not alone - last time I was the only GW4 mod to make the trek, though Rich Hainsworth came to the pub after. This time there are at least 5 mods going from GW4, with Henrik jetting in from Sweden even - is he as scary in real life? We'll find out more on Thursday... ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this is a sensible question you can ask SI team. I know they keep telling everyone Support is currently working 9-5 Mon-Fri during Beta but will they be avialable 24/7 once the game goes live? Most people will only have time to play outside current 9-5 Mon-Fri and unless Support team will be avialable I personally wouldn't want to wait 'until Monday' to have my 'issue' resolved especially if I am paying for access. You know what I mean...

N.R. McLaren said...

It's certainly something I will ask - my current understanding is that Sega will provide support during 'normal' hours, and a 3rd party company will provide support outside normal hours - it will be almost 24/7.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any feedback you can share with the rest of us following the meeting with SI team?