Wednesday 18 June 2008

And the winners are...

Well, I had a lot of interest in the 5 beta places, no surprises there and after very carefully copying down all the names and email addresses, each entrant was assigned a number - 1 for the first person to enter, 2 for the second and so on. I then headed over to http://www.random.org/integers/ and got it to draw out 5 random numbers - these were 1, 3, 6, 14 and 20...

Which doesn't help you lot I guess. So without further ado, the winners are:

Zarko Joveljic
Jonathan Daws
Markku Piitulainen
Chris Jones, and
Emma Burken

Well done to you five, I will see you in the game. For the rest, my commiserations. I will see if I'm allowed to pass the names of all the entrants in the FML Moderators Forum, and then any mods with spare places can offer them to the losers here. Not that I'm calling you losers, of course, well - not until you've felt the wrath of my Blades one day on the field of battle. Oh yes, FML is coming to all soon enough.

To the five winners, I am about to confirm to you by email now - if you haven't heard from me soon then get in touch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic

Jonathan Daws here.

Just wanted to say thanks again!

If you could keep me posted on SI's decision and when i'm likely to receive details that would be great as i'm on limited computer access this weekend.

See you in GW4 hopefully!